Sunday, November 02, 2008

One more test

Today I am doing that de-tox thing .. no food and extra laxatives ..

I am trying to persuade myself it is a good boost to the weight loss diet after 1/2 term of over-eating! We had a lovely time in Lyme ... the weather was cold, of course, but some nice bright mornings and not too much rain so we got in some walks along the seaside. Great. Our flat had a lovely view over The Cobb too, which we appreciated very much.

I am hoping tomorrow's tests are just routine, and then back to work and more normal life... I think this really is the time to retire this blog ... assuming all is well tomorrow I am ready to retire it now. Normal life doesn't need a regular update.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it has been a great way to communicate, but there are lots of other ways to do that (or not ha ha)This blog signifies you being ill. If the results are clear you will pass from being 'unwell' to being dangerously close to 'mallingering Aunty' status if you keep the blog going.
Good thoughts are with you tomorrow, Julie

Anonymous said...

Will miss the blog to an extent (it's a bit like hearing the news that the lovely David Tennant isn't going to be Dr Who anymore ). It's been a journey but thank God it's come to an end. Delighted the REASONS for the blog are fast receding.

Anonymous said...

Hey Suze. I think you're right to ditch the blog; it makes it far too easy for lazy buggers like me to keep in touch with what you're upto without making any effort of my own to communicate. It's been great though and I am ever so impressed with what you and B have done. Deep peace. Scott

suze said...

cheers Scott -- maybe we'll fix that trip to China soon? haha

as for you, Julie, Tobes has told me I am still his celebriyt relative, regardless of my serious demotion in Joe's eyes ...