Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Years Eve photos

Some recent photos of us with the lovelyLili and Bouclette.

I am even smiley-er now cos the hotel we stayed in at Leeds for this rendezvous was less than immaculate on the cleaning front, so I (politely) filled in their customer satisfaction thingy, and the manager has just written to offer us a return visit at their expense to "restore your faith in xyz hotels"

Nice!! cos we DID like the central location and the space in the room itself, so I will take them up on it sometime (got 6 months for their offer as well)







Nous sommes tres jolies, n'est ce pas?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you all look lovely. Very lovely in fact.

I don't believe we've been properly introduced. ;)

suze said...

haha - they have been together for a bit longer than me and B, so you've no chance! They **are** really lovely, and it's one of those friendships where we don't se each other often, but are very relaxed and "easy" with each other. Lili is the artist, the younger of the two.

Anonymous said...

Disclaimer: Online persona folks, I'm not really this much of a floozy.

Well.

Meanwhile, I've got a few friends like that. No pressure to keep in touch, but you know that when you do, it's like distance doesn't ever seperate you. Super stuff.

Now, where's that sister of yours... we need a sarcasm injection in here. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, looks as if you had a great night. Is Lili the lady who did your paintings?

Great news about the Hotel offering you a free night too, just shows that it pays to express your displeasure.

Hugs Ruby n Roxy XX

PS Sam is a skinny floozy folks ....

Anonymous said...

Not sure what you mean sam!!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh I see, you mean that I am sarcastic - surely not I must be misreading your signals!! Hope your move goes well Sam
Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh MeJulie, I DO love a woman who isn't shy of an exclamation :-)

Aye, the move. The less said the better in all honesty. Stressful times. All is well again now though, and not only did I get the biggest room, turns out I'm also the best interior designer. *Grin*

Anonymous said...

HI Sue, It's cousin Pauline here. It's a while since I came on here I guess. Glad you are keeping well & enjoying college.

The photos are great & everyone looks happy.
I shall be thinking about holidays when the weather warms up a bit. Lots of love to you & yours. Cousin Pauline . xx