Friday, February 05, 2010

Birthday Boys




Toby and Joe are 12 today .. Happy Birthday to them ..

It seems quite amazing, no doubt, to anyone who has been in my A level langauge classes and seen them stuck forever in the amber of being toddlers, that they are not toddlers anymore!

SO many students of mine have benefitted from the lovely videos my dad and sister made of Toby and Joe over the years, and I'm sure we're all very grateful!

Now, they make videos of their own ..

(blading)










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue hope you are feeling better today. Been on to the U tube how good is that.No doubt the boys have rang you to thank you for their parcels.Been to Matalan this morning to take back something I brought the other day, Weymouth was snarled up with traffic when we were coming back home reckon sumat had happened on the road.Been a nice day, forgot to tell you went to Monkey world yesterday,when I took my steper off Id nearly done 6000 steps. Bye for now L M xxxxxxx

suze said...

well done on the stepper, mum! great! We went out and did 14 miles on the bike today ... tired now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, isnt that just wonderful seeing the boys having fun, I did try to get a comment up on U Tube but am hopeless doing new stuff.Would you mind if I just said well done boys with your filming and Toby Your piano playing is very special weve played both films loads of times.Just spoken to you on the phone Sue, so will say Bye for now L M xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, Just popped on here & watched the Utube things. What a great piano player you have in the family. This Utube invention has brought people closer together I think. How else, for instance, would I have ever seen & heard that piece of music played?

I hope that you are feeling brighter than you have done recently?

I am off to the hospital later today for more tests & hopefully I may learn sommat.

Anyway,keep your chin up & keep smiling.

Love, cousin Pauline. xx