Saturday, May 26, 2007

Half term

Yay

I can't tell you how great if feels to be at 1/2 term and be able to spend it with my happy little mower and my sister et al rather than in hospital (as per the original schedule). There is a massive sense of liberation about it.

Last night I went out to get some rosemary for the roast-veg and the sun was shining and I didn't hurt anywhere, didn't feel sick, didn't feel tired

.... and suddenly I did feel an overwhelming sense of happiness ..

you see that's all you need, a bit of nature, good domestic things and ppl you love .. it's more than enough and it made me smile.

Matt
I must just report that my colleagues at work can be relied on to be as cheeky as anyone else I know .. It's Matt's considered opinion that my deck-shoe post shows that I have "lost it" .. as in " I thought to myself, oh no she's lost it, she's totally lost it .. "

*tsk*

@ Cathy
sorry I've not sent you an email - tho you obviously keep in touch with me, and I DID appreciate your tip-off re Consall Hall gardens - had a nice couple of hours there this week! Hope you get a restful 1/2 term, well that goes for all teaching collegaues who've pegged it out to here, well done!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel that you've slightly misreprented my views. However, taking pictures of your own feet/shoes is akin to navel gazing and proof you need something to stretch your mind. A pile of marking is in the post as I write.

Have a great time in Lyme.

Matt xx

Anonymous said...

HiSusan spent some time with us today, Julie brought her over from Lyme. It was pouring with rain so we didnt go to the market, we took a walk to town after lunch the sun had come out.
Susan had me trying on loads of dresses the trouble is Im so short they all were almost trailing on the ground.Susan was giving me handy tips on how to shorten the frocks but to be honest my skills are very limited and the price they were I didnt fancy doing it.
Bye for now L M xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brigid, we received your postcard from Charmouth this morning. You are a right happy wanderer, I only wish I were there to be wandering the Dorset coast too.

See you on Sunday.

X X X

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you both for a lovely afternoon. What a pleasure.

The company, food and weather could not have been better.

We 3 just LOVE coming to your house.

x x x

Anonymous said...

And we love it when we see you too, hows that for a sibling appreciation society meeting.

suze said...

Groovy

Anonymous said...

HI Sue, it was nice to see you both last week.
Brigid was able to get some good runs every morning,I was amazed how far she went each day.
Julies fetched the car tonight Dads done it up really nice looks like a new car.
Hope things go well on Wed. when you have your little op.
Lots of love L M xxxxxx