Monday, November 05, 2007

Exertion

I have been up-dating my fitness blog quite regularly. I have had a decent week with quite a bit of walking, a 10 mile cycle and a reasonable food intake (albeit supplemented with a WRIGHTS PIE at the football on Sat!!)

That was the first sports event I've been to in over a year. They could have made more effort to mark the event, it was a dismal display from Stoke and if they don't buck up we wont be rushing back. The rest of the population must be feeling the same cos the gate was only 13,000 - the lowest I've ever heard in there ...

I'm going to the gym now, well for a fitness assement, one step at a time! Then I am going into work to meet the principal tomorrow morning. Trying to rebuild and establish some of my old life again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow Sue, good luck with the principal.

Anonymous said...

Hi. It's good to see you are getting back to what can be described as a 'normal' day-to-day life.
It must be a welcome break to not have those hospital app., all the time.
Going to the gym is a great idea.
Hope it's a fun time.

Take care. Love. Cousin Pauline. xx

Ali said...

It's good to see you getting back to "normal". It's amazing what a Wright's pie can do for the soul.
As for Stoke, you obviously need a change of scenery. Get yourself down to Vale Park to see some quality football. ;-)
Have fun at the gym,
Ali x

suze said...

haha - well as we walked away from the dismal match on Saturday B said it could be worse, we could be VALE fans!

*ducks and runs*