Thursday, November 29, 2007

social whirl

Crazeee -- this rehab is hard work!

I've had a very busy weekend meeting various internet friends in various guises this .. nine of us went out for a Turkish meal on Saturday, then more ppl joined us to make it 13 for Sunday Lunch .. (btw I can recommend the Carvery in The Victoria on the Square in Hanley, sadly no website yet!) Then on Monday a few of us met at Trentham and moochd about there for a bit and then a select few gathered here for the old-faithful cocktails and Chinese Supper ..

Very nice ..

Yesterday was an anniversarty for B and I - we've been a couple for FIFTEEN YEARS now .. so we celebrated that together by having a few cocktails and a lovely meal at Blanc Brasserie in Manchester --- we went on the train! haha .. It worked in well cos B had a meeting in Manchester, and I joined her there in the afternoon ..

and now I'm whizzing off to Dorset ..

Phew

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you 2!Sorry not to have rung up yet, but I will await your return from Dorset now. Had a lovely hug from Andy in Tesco's on Tuesday night!He suggested I should GI Jane it, but I haven't the profile to brave it anymore - gravity and all that! Still, he approved the wig. You sound as if things are very bright again, which is a tonic to hear - LONG may it continue.Celia F.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. Well I haven't posted on here for a while have I? Just read prev., days mess., & I am filled with hope for your up-&-coming reversal op.,I feel sure your outcome will be as sucessful as other treatments you've had.

Anyway, also like to say I hope your aniversay was enjoyable.

I must admit you are an amazing couple & so well suited to each other. Congratulations.

Well, I guess Christmas is the next big occasion coming up? That is unless I hear of any other dooodlidoo. So I'll say bye for now love to all.

Cousin Pauline. xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary, long may your contentment last!

Hugs & kisses,

The Big Softie at 6th Form.

Anonymous said...

Pleased you got home OK yesterday.
Just fetched the boys from school,now Joes gone to gym and Tobys in the shed finishing his secret box.
Im just going to make a cup of tea for your Dad and me.
Been a bit damp today had a quick ride down on the bus to Weymouth,this morning.
Bye for now L M xxxxx

Anonymous said...

We miss you, come back soon. There have been times over this last year that thoughts of seeing you as a visitor seemed too optimistic. Yipee. We haven't found any of your belongings yet but sure as eggs are eggs we probably will!!

suze said...

oh that must be my little sister .. you know .. I'm always here for you, junior!