Saturday, December 05, 2009

Stepper

I recently put a new battery in my stepper as part of my "Keep Moving" campaign and went around the lake at Trentham yestersday. I was amazed to find this "proper"walk only clocked up about 5,000 steps, and strolling to Bourne Sports and around Sainsburys in Stoke ratcheted up 3,000. Quite a surprise that these were so close.

I am going to log my daily steps as a way of keeping an eye on my campaign. If you are interested in this anorak-y stuff I am going to use the fitness blog as my notebook for my stats ... http://suzeblogfitness.blogspot.com/

I've done two little bike rides this week and should get another one in this weekend with Brigid, but whatever you do on a bike doesn't really record on a stepper.

Today we are awaiting the arrival of B's mum and David. They've been in the Lake District, just outside the worst of the flood areas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Went to Liverpool Cathedral today and lit a candle for you. It is such a beautiful building! Hope your visitors arrive safely.
Hugs Lucy x