Sunday, August 12, 2007

Home 9

Ninth set of chemo over and done.

I felt pretty rough while I was in .. but feel immediately better once I get home .. YAY!

Brigid's been busy planning how our life will be when I am back at work ... cos I am expecting to be part-time she's got my list of chores well mapped out .. getting her breakfast, preparing her lunches, doing all the food shopping ...

She tells me I "can't" put this on the blog --- face facts - domestic goddessing seems to be my future.

xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely being a domestic goddess, we might have tobuy you somenew low cut tops a la Nigella!

You can be a lady who lunches and cooks lovely nutritious healthy meals for her maj!

Tell her I said she has to practice coming in the door and shouting "Honey, I'm home" whilst you gallop towards her cluthching a glass of wine/gin and tonic/cocktail ......

Take care and get yourself back up to tip top condition.

Big hugs Ruby n Roxy XX

suze said...

hmm - well rubes, B says the cocktail sounds good - and don't worry about the rest tho her eyes *did* light up at the low-cut top idea, she is warming to the theme!

I'm gonna post a pic of her in domestic mode in a minute!

Anonymous said...

We used to have a big toad in our garden when we lived in Cov.
Wehave got some tiny frogs here last year, one got something up with his legs and he was lying in the birds water
tray.I had to catch him flies and cut up worms I had to put some little stones in the water for him but sadly he went and died, so I buried him.
On that sad note I will say bye for now L Mxxxxx