Tuesday, June 17, 2008

dreary droney days

hmmmmpph

I'm already bored of toilet training, even though the prognosis was always "it takes months not days to establish a managable pattern (..............if you ever actually do)" ... Even though I was warned about it, actually living it? yup, it is ~ ~ TOUGH ~ ~

I feel pretty captive and as though my life is in a limbo .. and I dread the idea that my quality of life might carry on like this, which is really just worse than at any other point in the last couple of years of symptoms and then treatment!

PLUS The weather aint very great so I can't really benefit much from the garden ..

PLUJS I can't see what there is going to be to post about for a while .. this sort of captive thing is going to be a bit repetitious ..




Does anyone know any jokes?



Actually: here's a relevant / topical one from today's letters page in the Grauniad:


I always thought an innuendo was an Italian suppository
-------------------------------------

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan sorry to here you are feeling a bit glum,its rather dull here whats happened to the sun.
I dont know any funny jokesbut will look out for some.
just done a load washing hung it out then it rained so now am drying it in the dryer.
Take care keep your pecker up lots of love L M and Dad xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, Yes it is hard to feel happy all the time & it is awful to feel trapped & housebound. I've found a little ditty you may like.-

There was an old lady whose folly
Induced her to sit in a holly.
Whereupon by a thorn
Her dress being torn,
She quickly became melancholy.

I hope you like that one. Hope you cheer up soon.
Lots of love. Cousin Pauline. xx

Anonymous said...

Funny poem, but funnier still if you change dress to arse.

X

Loopyloobyloo said...

Top tip, don't drink wine/booze AND eat chocolate..........however much you feel like celebrating anything because it just turns on a tap in your bum (well it does for me, as does lettuce).

I remember having blue days but they are forgotten so quickly when you have a good one or two in a row!

The bloating is just SO annoying, after months of having a flatter tummy it now waxes and wanes like the moon (and is about the same colour)

Anonymous said...

Heres a joke from Toby:-
What is a slug?
A homeless snail.