Monday, October 12, 2009

monday

wow - the sun is shinging! amazing..

I'm all packed up and ready to go, lots of bags, as usual ..
At least I've not had time to get scared about the surgery this time, with only a few days notice.

I also realised that I've been in the recovery room at the hospital four times before, so not only is FIVE an auspicious number, but I can mentally project myself there already and just bypass the bit where I am unconscious and imagine coming around and being cared for by the nurses.

My dad will update this later on this evening, whenever he gets some news from Brigid.
----------------------------------------

I started to re-read this blog last night, but there sure is a lot of it! and that's without reading all the comments.

I love comments, so if you are starting to read again, please don't be shy about adding a few words, just to let me know you're there.

----------------------------------------

lots of love

suze xxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

blimey, I go away for the weekend and return to find you 'back inside'!

Thinking of you; sending strong, healing vibes to you and strength for the times ahead to B

avid x

(suppose I'd better go and check out my google account or I shall be 'anonymous' again)

Liz Kirby said...

Will be walking the canal to sign on in Tod and singing love and strength to you my friend. Lx

The Kitchen Trasher said...

Hi suze

Thinking of you today. Hope it all goes well.

Lots of love, kitty

Anonymous said...

Hello, it is lunchtime and as promised I am checking it! :-) You sure have written a few entries!
I think that this blog will help you immensly again and will help us to support you!
Thinking of you, Lots of love! Kasia

Anonymous said...

hi suze...sun is a good sign indeed! just checking up and will check up again for news posted by your dad... i grin at yr images of the recovery room, and send love to you and B, and await news... xoxoxo ErĂ­n