Monday, October 26, 2009

one week out of hospital

It's been a busy week, cos in between lazing around and watching TV I've had lots of visitors.

It was helpful to have mum and dad around during the week so B could continue to go to work and know that someone was taking care of me. We also saw my Aunty Barbara and Uncle Cliff during the week plus my bother came up last weekend and B's sister was here yesterday.

Various pals have also popped in to brighten my days, and that has been lovely.

I still feel as though a horse kicked my belly when I walk around much, but I've tried to get out and have been to Trentham three times - it really is a tonic, with the wide open spaces and ancient trees.

It's 1/2 term this week, so the lady wife will be fussing me and making sure I keep moving as well.

No news yet about when I might see Dr Adab to get news of the treatment plan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A up Sue, nothing better than family and friends to keep your pecker up. Take it you wont be doing half marthon this week maybe next eh. Mind you if you got nothing better to do, going to get some paint today need to paint me hse internal could do with somebody telling the bits a miss Ho Ho lots luv Malc

Anonymous said...

Hello! It must have been busy week as I kept checking every day and no new entries! :-)
Good that lady wife will be fussing over you! I think it's great if you could do moving and walking as nothing worse than too much lazying about and letting the good work on your fitness to go to waste! :-)
Lots of love, Kasia

Liz Kirby said...

I have been busy too - in the C7th! I find it a long way to get back to C21st...... Many loves Lx