Sunday, November 29, 2009

First chemo

Bleugh.

Oh well, it could be worse, it's nice not having the oxyliplatin, and only having to stay in for two nights.

It's also nice coming home!

Still feeling a bit queasy, tho the anti-nausea tablets do keep it down quite well. I'm a bit tired too, tho managed to get some proper sleep last night, for the first time in over a week, so that helps.

This week I've had visits from Andy, Sam, Mandy, Huw, James, Keith, B's mum, David Stretch. Gosh, that's a lot of visitors ... and I enjoy the distraction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Morning! I am glad that you managed to get some sleep and it all seems bearable this time round!
I am getting over my cold slowly!
Thinking of you! kasia xxx

Liz Kirby said...

Hi Hon..... nice to have a bit of news, and to see your fairy garden growing away! Burning Heart sending hugs! Lx

Anonymous said...

Hi What a lovley place to stay, we go there quite often a hidden gem. Well done you are very brave.