Monday, February 12, 2007

monkey fun

Ooops - a bit late with today's update .. I've been busy on the laptop today, compiling a CD of uplifting tunes for a pal of mine. I couldn't access the editorial side of the blog until I came up here to use the p.c. and now look at the time!

Yesterday was great - Mark (my brother) got in touch and then drove up for the afternoon. Since it was a lovely sunny period we spent it at Monkey Forest. As usual the animals put a smile on my face and it was sweet to be with the family. They bought me a fluffy monkey-toy to bring home, which is sitting on the desk even now ... still making me smile. Maybe (haha) Mark will email me a couple of photos so I can add them here .............

It was a good day and I walked more than had before .. I was fair tired after that and felt pretty tired this morning too, but it's good to move about.

Azrini came round for a meal in the evening, which was a treat, cos she's been very busy of late and we've not seen each other much since my op. B made her "signature dish" a lovely rich risotto with chicken and saffron .. yummy ...

B and I went to Hanley this afternoon but it is really too dull to report on the shopping we did! The Chocolate Shortbread in the Lounge provided the highlight to the whole adventure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see food has once more taken it's rightful place as the main focus in ife