Sunday, February 18, 2007

Take heart

Hi
Today's blog is written on the other one .. so you need to bob over there to see today's ramblings .. which are just a bit more profound and more worthy of being preserved than the usual stream of whatever it is in here!

I realised that I hadn't done any up-dates on that blog since before Christmas .. but there are two there today .. so off you skip ..

http://takeheart-suze.blogspot.com/

and don't be shy to comment !

P.S and no, of course I didn't forget it was my lovely sister's birthday yesterday .. tsk!
Happy Birthday Julie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi to you both, we are at Sandra and Phil's at the moment. See you tomorrow, love JJJT

suze said...

hello gang -- I just came by to put in a birthday message for you Julie -- not that I forgot you yesterday, oh no ... *eek*

sorry for being dozy but look forward to seeing ~ ALL OF YOU soon .. hope you have B's mobile number !

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns for yesterday, Julie. Hope you're all having a lovely familial day together.

Jean xx