Wednesday, October 10, 2007

distraction ....

.... is the name of the game this week. My friends have been keeping me engaged and I am mostly OK. B will be with me tomorrow, for the scan. We then see Dr Adab on Friday. I'm glad she's got the time to be with me.

I'll either post myself or get one of my family to post a comment on here when I've seen the doctor and have the latest news.

My guess is that we wont be answering the phone for a few days, whatever the outcome we need to just be together and take stock. We're going to Wales for a bit.

cheers fols and thanks for all the support
xxxxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything crossed for tomorrow -have a good time in Wales! Celia F.

Anonymous said...

I'll be right here - but I could just as easily be there if you want me to be. Love beyond words from us.

Kate said...

*mwah* for you both.

I'll be thinking of you lots, my inspiration. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi. Enjoy your break Sue. Lots of love to you & yours. Thinking of you. Lots of love. Cousin Pauline xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Suze
Fingers crossed for you, good luck girl.

Tassi x

Anonymous said...

as the time ticks by today we bloggers will all be thinking of you both

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to you both xx
anneinbristol

avid said...

lots of love to you both from the wilds of west oxfordshire

I've been thinking of you

Jx

Anonymous said...

nearly one o clock just incase you aren't clock watching

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to see you! I will be thinking of you both tomorrow!
Lots of love,
Kasia xxx

Anonymous said...

Love love and love. Lx

Anonymous said...

hope it all goes well. me and dad both thinking about you. Alex Towle

Ali said...

Everything crossed for you, lots of love x

Anonymous said...

We'll all be here when you get back. Love you millions. xxxx