Tuesday, October 30, 2007

scottish photos






Walking and cycling in Scotland ...
ppl who know me - know that I love to do this
I have to say that a year ago, I really, really, really could not believe that I would be taking part in the glories of scotland, ever again ....
and yet,
here I am, besides myself, really,
with joy and delight
rapture, even
to be there
to be stronger than I thought I could ever be again
to be walking, cycling .. let's face it,
breathing !
total delight
total rapture
Thank-you,
God
Amen
xxxxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased for you and I don't really know you!

Anonymous said...

fantastic pictures! and now can also go to britannia and shout the abuse at the opposition! :-))

suze said...

haha - as if I would!

Anonymous said...

Susan you look very well on the photographs,Im so pleased you had such a lovelly time.
Did you like the one Dad sent to you yesterday probably taken at the university.
Didnt get the boys from school today they were going to a party so John collected them. Bye for now L M xxxx

Anonymous said...

Amazing and awe inspiring pictures! They nearly had me blubbing. It truly is wonderful to see you so alive.



X X X X X

Anonymous said...

wonderful pictures Sue, you look energised and relaxed, although I feel a head torch would have finished some of your outfits off a treat.

suze said...

oh myy sister -- she just can't do it can she? she just CAN'T write anything without being bloody cheeky!

I've mislaid that torch, but if I find it you can guess where it's going!

(tears of laughter rolling down my face now!)

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that you are considering doing something cruel with said torch.

suze said...

very cruel, you're so right!

Anonymous said...

will the light shine out of my ears?