Tuesday, December 19, 2006

best christmas cards



The postal strike affecting our area seems to be off - as I got some post today - (tho still not the other 1/2 of Luke's present) We got these two lovely cards from the mistry brothers -- little Joe's has got two stockings on - labelled with Toby and his names! Bless him. (if you click on the pic you can see a bigger version)

What a great idea by the school to professionally print the pupils' own cards like this - they look and feel great ... any teachers among you might like to look into this : http://www.apfs.org.uk/
(arts projects for schools)

The plumber is here, and stuggling with the valve ... argh

8 comments:

Kate said...

Ugh, *how* annoying has the strike been? I'm sure I should've had far more cards by now...

The boys cards are great - it *is* a fantastic idea!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let everybody know that the boys' card designs are copyrighted and that they are presently in high level negotiations with Harrods for an exclusive distribution deal for next Christmas.
The Firm would not be pleased to see any bootleg copies being sold in any local shops, markets or any other outlets. However if anyone wants to put in a rival bid we may look at other offers.

Looking forward to seeing you both on Saturday - lots of love, Mistry Dad.

Anonymous said...

This is a poem I wrote today at school / at 19.12.06

Snow glorious snow

No one knows why

Oh my gosh

Winter is here.


lots of love from Joe + John + Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

suze said...

Hi mistry brothers -- lovely poem! I wonder if we will get snow this Christmas?

It seems very warm and nannie was just telling me about a big butterfly she saw this week which must think it is Spring not Winter!

suze said...

ooh - I see that was Joe's own poem -- well done Joe - that is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan we are writing on the blog, we have just had a big mug of oveltine.
I left the boys with Dad while I went to Tesco,it was so cold and slipery it was best to let them stay indoors.
this is a quicky Love littl M and Joe xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

To auntie susan,i'v just swoped with Joe and i hope you've got his letter.Anyway i'm going to have my lunch here (at nanny and grandad's house.) when you receive this message can you phone.

love you lots


Toby
xxxxxxx

suze said...

oooh - here is LM's message -- I was looking in the top post --

@Toby, hi - I tried to phone at nannie's but their line was engaged ..it is about 4 pm now .
xx suze I'll try you at your house