Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Health Farm - not really

Yesterday
I can't say I had a very healthy day yesterday -- ate a lot of chocolate brownie and not much rainbow ... hey ho.. I'm eating kiwi fruit and raspberry today, even as I type ..

I popped into college for a couple of hours to see the staff "show" which was very funny. It's an extraordinary thing to manage when everyone is so busy all the time ... so they did really well ... and played to a full house on two days ...

I was absolutely whacked out when I got back in - it surprised me how much energy it took out of me, and I had to change my mind about going to cycle-fit later in the afternoon -- just too tired.

I've had good news from the gym, though, they are going to let me have a deal where I can just pay "one-off" for the weeks when I can go before the surgery, so I am pleased about that.

Plumbing - external
Meanwhile I can't go to the gym this morning cos I am stuck in waiting for a plumber to come and fix our leaky boiler .. the heating keeps going off cos the pressure drops due to a leaky valve ... at least the leak is not under a floorborad somewhere .. we can see it dripping out of the boiler ...

Plumbing - internal
Tonight is our appointment with Mrs Hall, the surgeon, and we will be discussing the operation etc .. to this end I've been reading up on it .... .. all's I can say is YUCK and BLEUUUGH .. you can see for yourself if you open one of links here to the Beating Bowel Cancer site - they have a leaflet all about it ... YUCK and BLEUUUGH

1 comment:

kiwi said...

i refuse to open any link that has you squealing like a girl at the very thought. not when i'm about to have pizza.