Saturday, December 16, 2006

health farm day 5

Gym Bunny
I really cant believe how many classes I've done --
Monday - Aerobics and Cycle Fit
Tuesday - Circuits
Wednesday - Absolution and Step and Swimming
Thursday Bums n Tums and Absolution
Friday Aerobics and Circuit and Swimming

That's ELEVEN things, nine of them classes! I'm a bit achey today so good job we're having a weekend off.. but I'm really getting a good buzz from going to Greens - the teachers of these classes have all been excellent and made it possible to join in as a newbie very easily.

Social Bunny
We had a great night out last night -- first evening out I've had since that theatre trip in Sept! We went to Robertos Italian in Hanley with people from the dept and their partners .. it was very enjoyable, big thanks to Celia for organising it!

Today - Mark, Tracy and Luke are coming, my brother and his family -- this is a great event!
later we are going to James's to hep him decorate his tree and eat a Christmas Dinner!

Tomorrow - we are seeing Mandy and Pete for lunch then going for cocktails at the top of the Hilton with them (apparently the DO do non-alcoholic cockatials for me!)

whhheeeeee -- so no time for blogging ..

xxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

sounds like you have a busy week then, and your weekend sounds good too.

Celia told me off for being too sexual :P says shes bin talking to you hehe!!!

I wanted a kiss with my mistletoe, but she wouldnt :(

will you?? :P

Hope you dont get too tired with all the working out

kiwi said...

absolution? you get absolution in the gym?

i may join...

Anonymous said...

Hi Suze
You make me ashamed.I keep paying gym membership but have not been for ages! Well done to you. All that endophine you generate in the gym, keeps you happy for a while.Well worth the effort.

Be well

Tassi.

suze said...

@ kiwi - hi - I know, someone with a sense of humour at the gym! it's abs as in abdominals and it mainly involves sit-ups or work with a fit-ball .. the theory is Mrs Hall will need a super-sharp scalpel to get through my muscle wall by January 15th!

@ tassi - you are right about the endorphins - especially if you do a class that gets you working at some speed / heart-rate I really have felt it keeing me cheerful this week

xx
suze

Anonymous said...

Hmph!

No mention of kieran :(

hope your well
x

suze said...

@ K - that's cos I'm not encouraging cheeky remarks - it's a control strategy!
xx

Anonymous said...

You know ya wanted to say you would really :P after all, its me and christmas :D

xxx