Sunday, December 10, 2006

Health Farm

Full of enthusiasm from Dr Adabe's consultation, and not feeling so poorly from the radiation and stuff I am now starting the "health farm" again .. this will mean going back to the strict daily diet plans in the Superfoods book and less sneaky slices of cake! This now being easy cos the lemon cake is all gone and there's only a sliver of Christmas cake left too!

I had stopped doing my daily yoga in the morning cos there wasn't time to fit it in with the belly-ache and toilet stress during the radiation weeks, and since then I've been dog-tired in the morning .. but I think I can shake that off now, and get up with B to do it together -- I can always sleep again later!

The gym issue is resolved up until Christmas, cos Greens are doing a special offer (to lure old members back) with twelve days for £12 and no commitment, >YAY< I can go to their aerobic classes and maybe sit* in their abdominal cruncher thingy everyday before we go off for our STRICTLY NON-HEALTH FARM week in Dorset ..

then there are bound to be more "after-christmas" offers I can snag into before I have my operation to get me good and strong for it ...

* I might do more than sit - I might even crunch in it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely marvellous to hear how well you are doing... keep it up!

Hugs & kisses from that big old softie at Sixth Form.

James said...

FABBY NEWS......
The gym is probably pointless after you've had a couple of slices of my turkey gravy on sat!

xx

James said...

SPOOKY WORD VERIFICATION Numero 3.

FIQJOO - The name of my imaginary friend.

Weird eh?!

x

J

suze said...

@ James - you are CRAZEE! I hope you do "healthy" gravy! I'm looking forward to my first Christmas dinner this weekend ...

love you lots, and fiqjoo says "hi" too
xxx

Anonymous said...

Suzi - fantastic photo!!! made me really smile
love mand x x x x