Thursday, March 08, 2007

bu$$eration

I have spent all day in hospital for a ten minute procedure! Left home at 9.30 and got back at 6.00pm

cos the list was running late ~ I didn't go down until 90 minutes after my scheduled time, and then I couldn't come home when I came round, cos the surgeon had left the building and I had to wait for him I to come back to talk to me ....

and the news was BAD .. cos he hadn't been able to do the job due to (surprise really) that bit of me is TOO SMALL even for his expert techniques to deal with ... so that solution is OFF and he's gone away to think of something else ...

hey ho - the only bright thing about this is that cos we decided to pay for this ourselves to make sure we had an expert (well my folks are paying actually cos BUPA don't cover it) --- that plan could be said to have paid off, cos there could have been serious complications if a less expert doctor had forced the issue and maybe damaged my innards ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue the Mystry boys were here for tea,Fish and chips fried at home.
So sorry the doda didnt get fitted,never mind something else will turn up Im sure of that.
IM going to get some things from Argos for the caravan either tomorrow or Sat.
Just got a E Mail come up I will try to get it up myself.
Thinking about you alot and Brigid take care lots of love L M xxxxx

Kate said...

I love so much that you try and look on the bright side of everything, Suze. You're such an inspiration, you know? Lots of love and positive thoughts to you today; here if you need me. xx

suze said...

hi!

well my "que sera sera" attitude has grown over the years .. no point getting upset over things I can't change!

Anonymous said...

Lots of admiration coming from me too. Indomitable, is that the word? I think so.
anneinbristol x

Anonymous said...

It was certainly money well spent Sue, your innards (and outards) are far too Princessly to have anything less than the organ grinder doing - or in this case not doing - the treatment. Sorry it didn't happen, but a key point has to be that he's on the case to find a fantastic plan B.