Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Planning

Sorry about that last post - I was feeling a bit worn out with it all ... normal service starts here: B is back to work, which presents challenges for both of us anyway, but I don't feel too bad and am trying to plan a bit.

My next Chemo will be on the 18th Sept. - Dr A had lengthened the gap again to see if my numb finger tips will recover. I can now see all this typing as "therapy" cos it stimulates blood supply to the fingers! This means I've got a "good" week next week and a pal of mine from Bristol will be coming up Tues-Thurs which is great.

We've made a date for this weekend to celebrate my birthday as usual with the legend that is Mr K ( he's promised to be less inebriated this year!!) and the weekend after I'll be seeing Kate and Sam on Sunday. We might even go away on the 14th -15th - but the hotel we want in Llandudno is full so I will research The Quay again - otherwise I'd rather stay here!

I was very impressed today when my NHS GP phoned me to see if I'm OK (she's done this before) and has given me her mobile number cos she's having a month of unpaid leave and she wants me to be able to contact her! How great is that?

Tralalalalalalalalalalala - and the sun shone nearly all day today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the break. It's great that it co-incides with your Birthday.

Have a great day (despite the lack of booze). We'll be thinking of you. It's Leonie's 40th so we are all going out for a nice meal. Hope the weather good for the weekend.

Kind regards,

Dave and family (Ireland)

Anonymous said...

You dont need to apologise for your last.

But I am glad the sun is shining there!

love
Liz
x

Anonymous said...

well I think you're terrific, absolute inspiration to everyone who reads this. Really looking forward to visiting, and wishing you a lovely birthday weekend in the meantime!

anneinbristol xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely to speak to you the other day. Trying to find something to fit for this wedding on Saturday in Halifax. Have a lovely birthday and see you on the 18th (early). LOL Aunty B