Monday, September 24, 2007

windy

Heard on the news there have been some tornadoes in Central England today .. it certainly has been blowy here, but after torrential rain first thing I've been able to catch a bit of sunas I went for a walk round my favourite gardens.

I bought some new walking boots too - tho it's so hard to tell if they are right or not, when my fingers are too numb to do the laces properly and my toes feel very strange all the time! hey ho .. they are men's sizing so they are a bit wider than women's boots and I reckon they'll be OK for my limited walking needs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, Glad you are managing to keep walking. Great therapy.
Men's boots is a good idea, if they are comfortable. In this day & age you'd expect most walking shoes to be uni-sex really.Anyway, today is a bit rainy too.

Have a good day. Lots of love. Cousin Pauline. xx

Anonymous said...

hey, it is still very windy third day on the trot! I am glad the carpet is coming tomorrow so the lounge should get a lot more cosy! :-)

suze said...

funny that about the boots - she was quite concerned that I was looking at MEN'S shoes! The only visiblke difference is that the ones I got have a slightly darker shade of blue fabric on them .. anyway it's a right nuisance cos there is something wrong with the padding in the heel, it's sort of ruckled and won't do at all for hiking in .. so I've got to take them back :(

AND no-one askd for a photo - what's wrong with you ppl!?!?!?!

@ kasia - good news about the carper .. ad you better now?