Sunday, September 24, 2006

HOME

It is good to be back here. I am tired and flakey but will write more later. B has been fixing the flowers.
@ Keiron - I didn't post your comment since it had your email addy in it - but I wrote to you - let me know if it hasn't got through!
@ Greg - brilliant exposition on how to post a comment - you'd mke a great teacher if you weren't set to be a "Top Scientist" ---- NB to ppl who want to comment - the key thing is NOT to tick the "blogger name" box if you aren't a blogger! If you use "other" you can post without a password and I will moderate the posts later
@ Erin - groovy to hear from you - thanks for your kind thoughts - it is thundering here this morning
xx suze

PS - if you scroll down I've managed to add ONE photo today - the photo-adding thing is very hit and miss....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Hairstyle Woman! I cant wait to see this fabulous arrangement on your head - have you had a tiara built in?? Is B now in charge of looking after the wispy stray locks (just like Andy were in charge of making sure B's dress didnt fall off at the wedding!)
Lx

suze said...

@ Liz - well my DEAR thing - I couldn't possibly rival you in the tiara dept. And as for keeping B's dress up - hmm - I cant say Andy was a great success at that - so I'll be keeping him away from my stray locks! PS - have you made any progress with the nurse's hat theme? I sort of see it as a tiara-variation .. :)

See you tomorrow xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Bumped into Sandie today at the uni and she told me your news - I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear the news and to say that if you feel I can help in any way then please get in touch.
You will know that I have been close to someone having treatment and I feel too for Bridget it is not an easy role. Please give her my love as well.
Keep your chin up - I know you will and this comes with much love,

Ian A.(stafford)