Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Nurse Connie

Slightly disappointed to find this snap is out of focus butI still think it is worth posting .. you've got to admire a caller who goes the extra yard the way Nurse Connie will.

Not everyone knows Liz was a nurse b4 she got into teaching - but how handy for me.
She is a top-nurse, very calm and gentle with an ability to rustle up a nutritious meal in a moment. Plus, if I tire of the usual stuff she'll sing a rune or three to while away the hours.
Thanks, Lizzie...
PS - this is how she looks in her tiara:


Arty Friends Theme... I have updated the "links list" to add a link to Liz's newest published work (a short story in a collection called Bitch Lit) .
AND a link to another "Lili" - our darling friend in France whose paintings are in every room of our house. She now has a "galleriste" in the UK - so I posted the link for you to enjoy.
Here she is - varnishing one of our paintings in our garden a few years back!



@Matt - listen!!!! This is meant to be a family show... :) Your message is so TYPICAL of Lit teachers, they can't do anything without ref to something sexual. (Was there a video to watch too?)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd just like to say hi to Lovely Lizzie. Whilst I remember her and the beautiful tiara from your C.P. ceremony, I quite clearly recall she has another couple of wondrous assets also...

(Do I have to sit on the naughty step with Matt now?)

suze said...

@ Jean - hey - what fun! r we going to get back into a pattern of daily "wasting-time on the net" together as we always did?

I've still got the photos you took of Liz's assets (tho I'm not posting them here.) You and Matt are made for each other, obviously.

and yes - I got your email post - will reply soonest! Why don't you set up a blog to get a blogger id? It only takes 5 mins then you can post un-moderated, and I know you'd love that!

James said...

Can you see my pic now I have registered

suze said...

Erm, YES I can see your pic now --- MY GOD JAMES!!!! - where on earth did you dig that image up from? Is it one you choose especially to stop ppl cyber-stalking you? LOL I might be obliged to post one of you looking suave and "pink" rather than tired and mustardy!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jean
So kind of you to remember my rune singing and poetic skills from the ceremony (I presume that is what you are talking about?!) Nice to see the Bitch link up Suze - readings happening all over the country (ie: the North) everyone!!

suze said...

@ Liz - is there a publicity link for the Bitch Lit readings?

One of the things I currently most begrudge this illness is stealing our 1/2 term plans to come to Newcastle with you.