Monday, November 06, 2006

C+R week4 day1

On the home-straight with the radiation, and got a quick in and out again today.

The side-effects are becoming more noticeable. I seem pretty well rooted in either my bed (fast asleep) or the bathroom (very uncomfortable).

hey ho - not feeling massively sociable as a result.

Mum and Dad will be arriving soon. They are going to be here for a few days, making nice teas for me and Brigid - which takes the pressure off her, and will allow me to snooze more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suze,
I spoke to Liz on msn messenger and she said this was the best way to get in touch with you. (Although it's taken me about 15 minutes to figure out how I was supposed to write a comment...me and technology don't exactly go together hand in hand!) Anyways, just thought I'd say howdy!
Speak soon,
Love Joey xxx

suze said...

hey Joey - how great to hear from you!!
It amuses me how many of my ex-students seem to find this technology daunting ....
*tsk* the yoof of today.

My mum is 70 soon, and she has got it sussed!