Wednesday, November 15, 2006

C+R week5 day3

Went to see Dr Adab last night, and there is no problem with me carrying on the treatment for the final week. He has booked me a CT scan for 7th Dec and another meeting with him on the 9th. He was lovely, as ever.

When we got back here Andy had cooked us a great meal, and enough for another night this week, which is so helpful. Tonight I've thrown some rice and chicken in a pot to feed Matt and Kasia who are coming round to watch the football with us.

Just a quick point about sending comments to here that haven't got through -- I dunno why that is, but if you sent have sent a comment but don't see it the next day, then neither have I, cos I post all the comments and I look several times a day. (The exception to posting all comments is when jean gets too frisky .. obviously, there has to be a line drawn!)

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from missing Keiran now! K - where r u?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! First of all, thank you for your email. Unfortunately, work has got increasingly busy this last week, and with having a few days off, I was a bit behind, so not really able to get on the internet for personal use. You'll be pleased to hear suzeblogworld is set to my homepage, as I really do check here first thing in the morning. It's become a bit of a ritual now (you remember how addicted I used to get to message boards!!)

Elemis Fennel Cleansing Cellulite and Colon Therapy. Hmm, *thinks*
this might be right up my alley...


Was the latter part of this sentence meant to be funny? Cause I periodically laugh out loud to your sense of humour throughout this bloody ordeal! You're a character! :)

Glad to hear the dates all sorted and you have all over the festive period to focus primarily on being festive. At least you can get away now, which I should imagine is a silver lined fluffy thing.

Right, these comments will be arriving somewhat faster and more furiously now as I have purchased myself a brand spanking new laptop. A big shiny silver beauty. *Big cheesy technobimbo grin*

Anyways, ta'ra for now.

xxxx

suze said...

hi jean -- you put that little keiran down, he is far to sweet for the likes of you!

orange, smorange .. didn't know they did internet .. (whispers) I quite like ntl .. I know other ppl have had a bad time with them, but their internet link hardly ever goes down (touch wood) and the speed is what it says on the can, being cable, not unreliable phone lines!