Thursday, November 23, 2006

time with sister

hey -- thanks for all the lovely comments yesterday - especially from "new" commentators, Paoloman and Lee... you are very welcome .. and also a big wave and *hi* to the office staff at college -- I got your e-mail and realised that you read this stuff!

I am feeling fine and having a fine time with my lovely sister .. if I am the celebrity patient, she is the celebrity chef . Unlike many ppl undergoing this regime I haven't lost my appetite (what a surprise) but I had veered towards a pretty bland diet ... Julie has rustled up lovely meals, and if the blog would work properly there would be pics ... yesterday we had wild salmon and sundry lovely veg dishes including gratin potatoes and today she did me rack of lamb with onion marmalade and more sundry veg dishes ... just delightful -- I am trying to persuade her to move in but the Mistry bothers are to strong as competition I'm afraid -- but it has been a good taster for what Christmas with her will be like...

Kasia, yes yes yes doing something together on Monday would be most welcome ... pencil me in and we'll fix details later.

Matt -- thanks for your email -- you really cracked me up! Roll on May 1st, eh?

Liz - your comments ARE here -- but I need to moderate them and Ive been so engaged with Julie I've not been on here during the day -- thanks for your lovely e-mail,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

Glad to hear that you are having such a wonderful time with your sister.

Im having a kinda good time...kinda good time.... Good thing: Me and the mrs broke up.....Bad thing: Some **** broke into my car andbroke the door and stole lots of things.....including my english work...sad people.

Have a good weekend..im off 2 a few parties :P

take care

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi girls Johns just poped in with a humidifier for our front porch,hes just gone to Maud Rd. We are going to Weymouth B and Q to look for some wall tiles Mark as just clicked up on IM
send more latter LM xx

Anonymous said...

Can i just add............Charlie hasnt been to an english lesson yet this week apart from on monday!!!

Just thought u should know!!!


xxx

Anonymous said...

right, I have Monday off! the only planned thing is the dentist at 8.30am...
Ring Sunday night or when I get back from the dentist?

suze said...

@ mum - hi - I don't usually say anything about typos or spelling issues, but John "poped" in made us laugh here, had he converted to Catholicism? did he take confession or just do papal blessings?

Anonymous said...

Hey what a cheek you know spellings not my strong point,John hadnt got his Jesus sandels on so I dont think he was going preaching.
well Kieron Im sorry to hear some b-----ds damaged your car when you have only just got it taxed and insured. The trouble is these days some people have no respect for other peoples property its a sad old world we live in.
Whos bringing the lady without the lamp home have you rung Pickfords she will need a big van for all her goodies.
Mark came up on I M this morning it covered my blog up so I couldnt write anymore.
Its forcast 60 mile a hour gales tonight in the south.
Watched that new comedy Jam and Jerusalem didnt like it at all, did you see it.Going to bed now goodnight lots of love L M xxxxxx

suze said...

Hi little mummy .. our contract with Pickfords doesn't run to that scale of operation, so B and I are resigned to getting an extension on the house to store the stuff and putting a trailer and roof-rack on the car when we come down.

I'll warn you now - she isn't bearing oatcakes, her bags were heavy enough, and she's got to navigate the underground in London, so she wouldn't be able to carry them.

@ Keiron -- yes, I am also really sorry you had that experience with your car - especially with it being so new to you :(

Dja think they were after your coursework? We once had our car broken into and all they took was a fleecy hat -- they rifled through our cassettes and left them all behind!

suze said...

ps - B wants it as a matter of record that is wasn't just any old hat but her "best" Charlton hat.

pps - mum - if something else (like IM) opens on the screen you are using, you can usually reduce it down and still see the other stuff by using the little icons in the top right corner of the screen.

Can you see? there are three of them (always there) there is: X,- and two squares. Click on the minus sign one and it goes right donw (The X will close it altogether and the squares makes them 1/2 size.

You can open IM again using the buttons along the bottom of the screen, where is says things like "suzeblogworld" and whatever it is for "AOL IM" ... If you click on ond of those buttons along the bottom it makes that the screen on top.

In fact these are known as the "windows" and you can move between them using the bottons on the bottom OR the ones in the top right corner.

Email me if you need more detail.
xx suze

Anonymous said...

its sad isnt it what people do......but....for some reason when i went to college yesturday morning.......my notes were sprawled accross my drive :S

xxx