Monday, November 13, 2006

C+R week5 day1

An early start today, my machine is being serviced and some ppl are having a 2 day break -- but not me, I had to go in for 8am.
Also had to go for blood sample after that.

It turned quite sunny so we went for a stroll in the Italian Gardens and a hotmilk in the cafe. I have to say, hot milk is a good drink to order - no-one ever charges you much for it- usualy between 40 and 60 pence .. weird!

I'm having a few days where the side-effects are giving me some gyp .. but at least not all day every day. Only a few days more of this treatment to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear Susan we got home safe and sound.Gave your card to your Nana,who opened it immediatly,no waiting till Monday,92 years is a long enough waite after all.So she sends you her thank's for that,and all her love.We had a good time with you and it did us good to just be with you for a few days.Lots of love to you both.Dad +Mum
xxxx

Anonymous said...

this is an experimen on sending comments from the history on your tool bar it may work