Thursday, October 05, 2006

brothers

I don't think there is a song for that, but Mark and I are devoted to each other too .. it was great to see him yesterday and we spent all day together, mulling over this and that and just enjoying being on our own in the same space with each other.

It was very calm, restful time and reminded me of how easily we get on with each other and what great pals we used to be when we were at home or as students together in our "youth"...

We went shopping cos I was desperate for some new "sensible" shoes. Mark said he didn't want to buy me flowers, so he bought me the shoes instead .. bless him!

We also bumped into an ex-student in Dolcis, I doubt Liz will be reading this, but Rachel and Paul B might see it - so "hi" to you both if you happen to blog-on. Thanks for organising the pressies, Rachel, you are such a sweetheart and it meant a lot to me. Have a great birthday, Paul, and I hope your dad is OK. I WOULD have come and had a drink in The Club with you - but I'll be back on chemo-cocktails this Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, just caught up with last entries! You are looking great! Happy! I guess that what having family that cares around you does!
I have love/hate relationship with my brother but deep down we are very close too...
Take care!