Thursday, October 12, 2006

More (gratuitous) nephew pics

I love my nephews so much; there is no excuse for posting these images except pure aunty-ness.

Of course, anyone I have taught forEnglish Langauge A2 has seen videos of Toby and Joe and read Luke's poetry and stories so this is sort of an up-date for them! These boys have all contributed to the good results we've always had on the Child-Language Acquisition papers ...

Doing a comment about Toby earlier made me think of this picture -- ever the show-man! (I've blurred the girl's face cos I don't have permission to use her image)..


This is how I visualise Joe these days -- he phones me loads and will leave messages on the voicemail too:



This is a lovely shot of my brother's lad, Luke. He is a very gentle and kind boy - just started at secondary school -- how time flies!


These two are from when we all met up in Cov this summer -- the one in the bed is watching England in the World Cup -- B feels it is her duty to educate Toby and Joe in footie matters, but Luke is already an expert ... he has a big range of international shirts which I tend to tease him about, is this his BRAZIL one?



In the ruins of Cov Cathedral ...


I said IN the ruins, not the three ruins in Coventry Cathedral!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, although the ruin comment shows that you aren't working on all cylinders - far too obvious.

suze said...

hmm - fair point our Julie -- but sometimes a bit of obviousness restores ppl's faith in the fact that I am "only human" :)

Talking of you .... I was more than entertained by your remark to B today - I will share it here with our readers .. we want to add Julie to our car insurance so she can drive me around in November -- so B was asking relevant insurance type questsions ..

my sister has NEVER HAD an accident in her car -- although accidents DO happen around her ...

Anonymous said...

Theres something to be said for a steady 45 miles per hour - although John gets uptight about it on the M6