Tuesday, October 24, 2006

C+R week2 day2

Another day of getting in and out of my radiation treatment bang on time -- tho it is obviously tempting fate to mention it! Some people get there VERY much earlier than they need to - and I tend to cut it pretty fine - so I've hardly had any hanging about in there at all.

Skipped off to Manchester for phase three of Azrini's "make-over" (we already got the ball gown and glitzy shoes) today we were doing make-up. She forked out for a full set of lovely Bobbie Brown products and looked really fabulous ..now she just needs to rehearse - it's her first EVER make-up!

I enjoyed it, but had to have a nap when we got back - I need plenty of sleep now, though no other side-effects of note. I sort of wonder if he's given me enough of the drugs, since I still feel pretty chipper most of the time!

Shrine
Anyone interested in knowing more about what we put in our special place can tootle over to my other blog and "READ ALL ABITE IT":
http://takeheart-suze.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How often do you come to Manchester btw?

And would you email me your telephone number, so when I'm in stoke I can call and find out where you are..

Cheers ears.