Monday, October 30, 2006

C+R week3 day 1 - James is back

DAhhhhhhhling --- thanks for your voicemail
things have been SOOO quite without you. Hope you have gathered loads of stories to tell us all about life in foreign parts.

sunshine
I hope you are all getting some? We had a delightful afternoon yesterday -- went for a toddle round Tittesworth resevoir and it was like a Spring day.
Today I had a blood test appointment at The Nuffield at midday, so we spent an hour walking by the lake at Trentham in between the two hospital jaunts. B is worried that I am not safe driving if I get these fierce spasm-y pains, so she insists on driving me now and went into work very late! Luckily my side-effects allowed us to do the walking today, though the weather wasn't as bright this morning as it is now.

Lovely blue sky and fluffy clouds.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hello you! Sorry to hear you've not been feeling all that great... if you need lifts to/from the hospital this week or you want me to pop round then do let me know. I'm busy from 11ish on Thursday but around aside from that.

That necklace is a lovely gift!

suze said...

hey - cheers Kate -- I may need a lift on Friday - I'll email you.