Monday, October 02, 2006

New Blog

I have started a new blog - which I plan to use just for religious stuff and motivational ideas .. I don't want this current blog to get too involved in that aspect but I need to have a section for that side of me.

Some ppl are sending me some really good quotations and I am forever reading things in my Yognanda books that I want to save -- so the new blog will be for things like that. Perhaps you have some ideas for what could go in it and I would welcome contributions.

It is a bit too new to be any use yet, but I will be building it over the next couple of weeks.

http://takeheart-suze.blogspot.com/
here is the link - and I've also re-arranged my permenant links section on the right here . The final links section includes the religious blog link as "blog 2" so you can check it out if you are interested (or ignore it if you don't care for that sort of thing,)

xx

No comments: