Sunday, October 01, 2006

Schedule

eeeeep -
I am tired but not ready to sleep

so here is more blah blah blah:

The week ahead:
Monday - up to the Nuffield, but just for blood tests to make sure I am OK for the next round of chemo. Hope to walk around Monkey Forest with the boys b4 they go home.

Tuesday - up to the North Staffs for the first consultation about my radiation therapy. I think this will involve more scans and maybe some tattooing!

Weds - Mark is coming up for the day with me

Thursday - back into Nuffield as In-Patient for three more days on the chemo drip

Friday - B has got the day off to be with me while I am in

Saturday - In-Patient -- James is comng for another go at fixing my wireless set-up

Sunday - get out of Nuffield about breakfast time --

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great updates on the blog and I managed to sneek some time to look at it!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

hi!
sounds like week packed with activities!
we had a slow weekend! Got some jobs around the garden done but it still looks mess!
Been round neighbours on Sat and we amused ourselves playing Trivial Pursuit the 90s edition and Pictionary! Was fun! Maybe one day we can play together!
And Stoke got another draw - how boring is that?! At least they signed Henrie on loan from Villa - some class required!
Take care! xx

suze said...

hi kasia -- yes pretty busy week ahead -- when does you mum arrive? I sort of think I was going to ask Matt to pop into the Nuffield on Friday, after work -- but can't remember if I did or not!

as for another draw being boring --not quite so boring as another defeat -- oh dear -- another week of no football ....

Anonymous said...

My mum arrives on Sat evening and Matt is going to football anyway... No , he does not like spending too much time with his mother in law :-))

I tell him so he can get in touch!

Anonymous said...

hi suze,

its saffy's wife. love the blog, and if u or james need any help with the wireless setup giz a shout, hope all goes well this week. x

Anonymous said...

sounds like a pretty hectic week then for you

hope all goes well

oh no..its raiing :(

much love

xxx