Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cousins

@ Dom and "Loz" - HEY, hi there! it is really great that you have been in to read this stuff .. thanks to both of you for your kind thoughts, and you really made me laugh, Lawrence. I will never forget what you quoted from Grandad (did he REALLY say that? I can't believe he said it, cos there is no swearing in it!) Please feel free to post any more random thoughts from him - I would like it very much, as I also take him as a good role model.

I think you and I are in a minority in the broader family for being big fans of Owd Fayther Toft .. ( one of them distant cousins told me as much after my speech at his funeral *gasp*) -- but I always had a massive respect for him and would be happy to be as strong as he was in his own battle with bowel cancer (and the rest).

I agree that J, M and I are getting spookily alike, and, I have to say, I think I look more and more like Nana Toft as each year passes -- watch out, it could happen to you!

1 comment:

James said...

Hey Girl.... you will live to see them get old and them to see you get older still.

Postive thoughts, tons of karma and heaps of love through the ether to you.

xxx

J